[Please note: In case of any disputes, the decision of the organizer shall be final and conclusive. No appeal or correspondence will be entertained.]
- The organizer reserves the right to deny/ accept entrance to any participant/participants without explanation.
- Successful registration of the participant(s) confirms that the registered participant(s) abides by the Rules and Regulations of the Event that takes place at the defined date, time, and venue.
- The Organizer reserves the right to decide and remove any participant deemed physically incapable to be at the event thus preventing him/her from causing greater harm and injury to himself/herself or others.
- The Organizer will not be held liable for any loss and/or damage, whether personal or otherwise, to any items during the Event.
- Participation in the event will be at the Participant’s own risk. The Organizer is not liable for any damages physical, mental, or otherwise due to accident, injury, death, or any circumstances, by whatever name, suffered by the Participant as a result of participation in the Event during the event or later.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for publicity purposes.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof. Changes/revisions made (if any) in the terms and conditions in Dandiya for Sewa event, Oslo shall be posted on this website immediately.
Please check the latest information posted herein to get yourself acquainted with any changes.
– All rights reserved
All participants must produce their Identity Card or Passport for verification purposes.
- The Participant agrees to provide accurate, complete, and updated information through the online registration form. The Organizer reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Participant’s registration should any incorrect, untrue, or incomplete information is found.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address to confirm the Participant’s entry to the event. Please kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately on/or before the registration closing date if you have not received any confirmation email after a successful registration. Otherwise, any updates and notices sent to the Participant’s registered email address shall be deemed as received by the Participant.
- The closing date for the event registration is 48 hours before the event starts or when the limit of participants for each category has reached.
- The Organizer reserves the right to limit and refuse entry at the venue without assigning any reasons thereof. The Organizer shall not be held responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete entry details.
- Participants below 12 years of age need to seek parental or guardian consent before participating in the Event.
- Participant’s registration will be valid only after confirmation of payment of the participation fees.
- Once registered, the registration fee cannot be refunded for any reason whatsoever.
- It is strictly prohibited to transfer tickets to another participant or party.
Event Cancellation Policy
There will be no refund of the registration fees under any circumstances for example cancellation of the event due to COVID-19 lockdown or unforeseen conditions which are not under the control of the organizers
The Organizer reserves the right to prevent and escort Participants off from the Event in case of:
- Misbehavior or misconduct
- Consumption of alcohol, smoking or use of any kind of intoxicating material.
- Use of abusive language.
- Parents take full responsibility of their children and cannot leave them unattended at any given time during the event.
- Participants take full responsibility for their personal hygiene, keeping the event premises clean, and following the rules and regulations defined by the organizer during the event.
- No pets and vehicles (such as sparke-sykkel, el-sparke-sykkel) will be allowed during the event.
- Check-In starts at 16:30
The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Event without any prior notification or delay the commencement of the event due to any unforeseen circumstances.
Participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/ or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual event day. The Organizer reserves the right to stop any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing the event to prevent further injuries to himself/herself or others.
By participating in the Event, you hereby agree that the Organizer may store and use your information as well as any images shared for any marketing, event publicity purposes in the future. Please note that no personal information will be shared with any third parties unless you have (via other avenues) specifically agreed to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by emailing to email@example.com.
Food Stall Guidelines
- For the event details check here: Facebook
- Each food stall shall costs kr. 1200/- only.
- Food items cannot be repeated, please provide at least 5 items and only three of them will be allowed to sell from each stall, it will be decided based on a first come first selected basis.
- Food should be fresh and cooked only on the day of the event.
- Food quality must be maintained and will be checked.
- Food stall will be asked to shut down if it fails during a quality inspection at the beginning of the event.
- The food stall owner will be responsible for damages (if any) due to the serving of bad quality food.
- Food stall owners will be responsible for cleanliness in and around their stall and especially at the bhojan area.
For general inquiries pertaining to the Dandiya for Sewa 2021, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.