Biggest Dandiya Festival for SEWA 24th Oct 2021 Oslo
Following your successful registration – included below are some further details in preparation for the Dandiya and Garba. Here you will find information on some basic requirements and advice on preparation. Please read the document carefully and if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to write to us at email@example.com
|Date||Sunday 24th October 2021 17:00 to 21:00|
|Arrival Time||Registration and Check-in starts at 16:30 hrs.|
|Venue||Vallhall Arena, Dronning Margretes vei 11, 0663 Oslo|
Deepa Tade - 96802403
Dhirendrakant Shukla - 99568465
Piyush Agrawal - 93247445
Vinod Choudhary - 90288327
Divvyang Pandya - 98858011
Amar Kumar Satapathy - 99889512
Jay Patel - 400589191
- Check-in starts at 16:30.
- Keep QR code/EntryPass with Identity Card/Legitimajon visible for smooth check-in. If you haven´t received the QR code then please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is one Entry-pass per registration/order (All members). It is important that all members registered with the respective entry-pass check-in together to avoid any delays. Entry-pass (QR Code) can be scanned only once.
- There are enough parking places which can be booked in advance at 100 kr each. Parking will be valid between 16.00 and 22.00 on 24th Oct. You can book by clicking https://hssnorway.org/eventer/car-parking-at-vallhall, after booking you will receive an separate email with QR Code which will be required during parknig.
- For terms and conditions please check: https://hssnorway.org/terms
- Information on Karwa Chauth arrangement click on this link
- It is advised to wear shoes all the time (Valhall arena is an Indoor football stadium with an artificial grass surface)
- Dandiya Sticks, Food and beverages are available for purchase at the venue (for special dietary requirements such as allergies, children and infant’s food, etc one should bring her/his own food).
- Parents take full responsibility for their children at the venue.
- Consumption of intoxicating substances such as tobacco, alcohol, etc is strictly prohibited in and around the venue.
- Considering the corona situation we strongly advise to take covid test before attending the event for adults and kids. We will follow the latest covid instructions and we recommend that, person with flu or corona symptoms must avoid the event. For drop-in check Drop-in og mobile teststasjoner i Oslo.
If you wish to help us as volunteers during the event, please contact us at email@example.com.