Please 'click here' for payments gateway terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR DANDIYA FOR SEVA EVENT IN OSLO
In order to register for the event, the participants must complete the online registration forms and make payment immediately. The organizer reserves the right not to accept participants who have entered wrong, false, insufficient data or late payment. Participant must be paid full payment right after your registration or your application will be subject to cancellation.
Dandiya for Sewa 2019 (“the Event”) is organized by HSS Norway (“the Organiser”) in accordance with the Rules and Regulations that are applicable to all participants.
Organizer reserves the right to deny/ accept entrance to any participant/participants without explanation .
Completion of the online registration form confirms each Participant’s agreement to abide by the relevant Rules and Regulations of the Event which is held on the stated date, time and venue.
The Organizer reserves the right to remove any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing with the event to prevent him/her from causing greater harm and injury to himself/herself.
The Organizer will not be held liable for any loss and/or damage, whether personal or otherwise, to any items during the Event.
Participation is at the Participant’s own risk. The Organizer is not liable for any damages in the event of accident, injury, death or any circumstances, by whatever name, suffered by a Participant as a result of participation in the Event.
The Organizer reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any publicity purposes.
The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof. Any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately. Please check the latest information posted herein to get yourself acquainted with any changes.
– All rights reserved
All participants must produce their Identity Card or Passport for verification.
The Participant agrees to provide accurate, complete and updated information through the online registration form. The Organizer reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Participant’s registration should any incorrect, untrue or incomplete information be found.
A confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address to confirm the Participant’s entry to the event. Please kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately on/or before the closing date if you did not receive any confirmation email. Otherwise, any updates and notices sent to the Participant’s registered email address shall be deemed as received by the Participant.
Closing date for the event entry is on ? or when the limit of participants for each category is reached.
The Organizer reserves the right to limit and refuse entries without assigning any reasons thereof. The Organizer shall not be held responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete entry details. Participants below 12 years of age need to seek parental or guardian consent before participating in the Event.
Participant’s registration is only valid upon confirmation of payment of the participation fees. After registration, there will be no fee refund for Participants who do not eventually take part in the Event, for any reasons whatsoever.
Participants are strictly not allowed to transfer their tickets to another party.
Event Cancellation Policy
There will be no refund of any case in any circumstances for cancellation of registration or cancellation of the event due to unforeseen conditions which are not under the control of the organizers.
The Organizer reserves the right to prevent and escort Participants off from the Event in case of:
- misbehaviour or misconduct
- Consumption of Alcohol, Smoking og any form of seducing material.
- Use of abusive language.
- Children will be the sole responsibility of their parents. Children should not be left unattended.
- Participant is responsible for personal hygiene and keeping the event premises clean during the event.
- No pets and vehicles are allowed during the event.
- Check-In starts at 18:00 and program starts from sharp 18:30.
- Keep QR code/EntryPass with Identity Card/Legitimajon visible for smooth check-in. If you haven´t received QR code then please contact us at email@example.com
- There is one Entrypass for one registration/Order (All members), Its very important that you come with all group members to avoid administration work, One QR Code can only be scanned once.
- It is allowed to play Dandiya and Garba with shoes (Valhall arena is an Indoor football stadium with artificial grass surface)
- Food and beverages will be sold at the venue (bring special need for yourself and kids).
- Parents are responsible for their own children in kids zone area .
- It is recommended to bring ear protection for small kids.
- Children pram / Vogn parking will be near kids zone, it is requested to keep all prams there.
- Food including snacks and all meals will be sold there (no need to bring any additional food).
- It may be cold(+ 8°C), recommended to bring warm clothes
- Tobacco / Alcohol are prohibited.
The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Event without any prior notification and also delay the commencement of the event under any unforeseen circumstances. There will be NO refund if the event is cancelled for reason of force majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the organizer and which renders it is impossible or unsafe to hold the event.
Participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/ or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual event day. The Organizer reserves the right to stop any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing the event to prevent further injuries.
By participating in the Event, you are agreeing to the Organizer storing and using your information as well as any images shared for any marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties unless you have (via other avenues) specifically agreed to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
– For event detail check here :https://www.facebook.com/events/2474843265872416/
– Each stall costs 600 kr.
– Food Item must not repeat, Please provide at least 5 item and only three of them will be allowed to sell from each stall, it will be decided based on first come first selected basis.
– Food should be fresh and cooked only on 19th October 2019.
– Quality must be maintain and will be controlled.
– Food stall will be cancelled if does not qualify at the time of quality-control in the begining of event.
– Food stall holder is responsible for serving bad quality food.
– Food stall holder is responsible to clean around their stall and bhojan area.
For any general enquiries pertaining to the Dandiya for Sewa 2019, please contact:
In case of any disputes, the decision of the organizer shall be final and conclusive. No appeal or correspondence will be entertained.