Make chicken sounds with plastic cup
- Plastic cup
- Cotton string
- U pin / paper clip
- Cut off a piece of string about as long as your arm
- Punch a small hole in the center of the bottom of cup
- Tie one end to string with a paperclip/Upin
- Thread the string through the inside of the cup. The paperclip will keep the string from pulling completely through the hole in the cup.
- Wet the paper towel with water
- Hold the cup in one hand and wrap the wet paper towel around the string. Slowly slide the paper towel down the string in short, jerky motions. Make sure you grip the paper towel tight enough so the string is stretched out.
- Chicken sound Bawk, bawk 🙂